You may be able to sponsor your children under 18 years or other dependent relatives to join you in the UK if you are permanently settled, a British Citizen, a Refugee or a person who has been granted Humanitarian Protection. For more information as to who will qualify under Dependent relatives and requirements for a successful application please contact us so that our professional team can help your loved ones to join you permanently in the United Kingdom.