The Home Office has introduced the earning threshold for British citizens, settled persons who wish to bring their spouses/civil partners to the United Kingdom. The current threshold is set at  £18,600.00. There is also the requirement of the English Language Test which needs to be satisfied before an application is made. We provide tailor made services for your individual circumstances and our advisors provide you with straight forward advice targeting your needs and requirements. Contact us to get in touch with an advisor who can help you make a successful application for entry clearance, leave to remain or Indefinite leave to remain under the spouse/civil partner category.